Sunday, December 20, 2015

Out takes

This picture was very hard to get. Brandon DID NOT want to wear this outfit. There was some serious wailing and gnashing of teeth…from both of us. I finally gave up and told him he could wear his same dumb khaki's and ugly plaid shirt. I was tired of fighting. And then a Christmas miracle happened, and he got dressed…in the outfit I wanted him to wear. Maybe I should concede more often. Actually I learned long ago to not fight him about his clothes. I NEVER win. But it was Christmas Sunday and I wanted him to look nice. Picture nice! I'm quite sure he'll never wear these suit pants and this nice church shirt again. I'm glad I got a picture of it because I think he looks so handsome.

Don't they all look adorable. Almost makes me forget the struggle I had to get them to this point. Almost.






I couldn't decide which one I liked the most, but in the end, Brandon's big smile won and this one ended up on Instagram.


But really…if I want a big happy, WILLING, smile from Brandon, THIS is what he would chose to wear. A plastic bag!


Happy Sunday before Christmas. It's the best one of the year!

No comments: