Ashlyn loves the song "Dancing with Myself" from the movie "Flushed Away". She dances to it all the time and often wants us to join in. Here is a short clip of her dancing.
The video is awesome, it makes me want to take more videos, we haven't taken any in ages. Today was a crazy day, I was so done by 5! but I know that not long from now I will sit at home watching some home videos wishing for these days again.
3 comments:
Amber, that is so cute. I love the posts...I'm with Grammy :) How did you do the video? Teach me.
The video is awesome, it makes me want to take more videos, we haven't taken any in ages. Today was a crazy day, I was so done by 5! but I know that not long from now I will sit at home watching some home videos wishing for these days again.
I second that motion Claire. My mother in law always says..."long days...short years". Some days it is more true than others.
Post a Comment