Thursday, May 17, 2007

A sad sad day for Television

I know most of you could care less, but I am really rather sad. Veronica Mars was cancelled today. It will not be coming back for a fourth season. *sigh*. So I say, Goodbye to one of the best shows on TV in a long time. You will be missed.

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

I never watched it, but because of you, I now want to rent the DVD--do they have it?

Kristen said...

the big question for me is this: Will they put Logan and Veronica together again in the end? Knowing that it is the las episode ever? Fans have been talking for two years now about their "epic love", and from the previews it looks like Piz might be getting into some serious trouble (unless Logan rigged that whole thing up, which I wouldn't put past him..) But what do I WANT? Her to walk into the sunset alone? Amber! What's gonna HAPPEN?!

Renee said...

Sorry, I cannot sympathize with you either. I never watched it. But I do know how sad it is when they take a favorite show off the air. They better not do it to any of my favs right now like Greys or Heros!