Friday, May 11, 2007

A Rare Family Photo

We so rarely get a picture with all four of us, that I just had to post it on my blog. Even if Ashlyn isn't really smiling and Leah has food on her face.

We went to Paul's work today for lunch. They were having a special "Shrek" day for the new movie coming out next weekend (the 18th. Everyone go see it. Our bonus depends on it doing well). It was quite the event. Most of our food was Green, Shrek was walking around taking pictures with everyone, decorations were everywhere, and they had people riding around on those portable people movers taking pictures ( I can't remember what those contraptions are called, but hopefully you all understand what I'm talking about). Anyhow, that is how we got the family photo. The second photo Ashlyn wouldn't get in, so it's just the three of us, but oh well. We tried.

3 comments:

Claire Thompson said...

how fun to meet for lunch, we used to do that all the time before we had Sara and nap schedule got in the way. So did you mean a segway? Eric is dying to ride on one of those.

brookeisacrazylady said...

i love the family photo, ours are rare too. i hope shrek does well too then!

Kerri said...

Hey, Amber!
Arthur just sent me the link to your blog, so I have been reading up on it. Can I add a link to this on mine? I love the pictures. Your girls are growing up so fast. We should get together sometime to catch up.