Do your kids have nightly bedtime rituals? You know...They usually include putting on your jammies, brushing your teeth and reading a book. Well, Ashlyn has adopted an additional ritual. Once Daddy gets home, it's either choo choo train, chasing game (which is just running around chasing each other), or hide and seek. She loves it and waits all day for Daddy to get home so they can play (apparantly Mommy doesn't play as well as Daddy does). I love it though. I'm so glad they look forward to having Daddy come home and that they want to play with him. And I'm glad Daddy is willing to play even though he's usually tired from a long day at work.

5 comments:
So cute, I love daddy time, Kate usually likes to wrestle with daddy. And Leah is so big, is it making you miss having a baby yet??!
Ha. Not yet!!! She whines enough to remind me she's still young.
I love it! You guys are so fun, I miss you already!
We do the chasing game too. Paul is a good dad.
This is just like our house! Tyler is constantly asking us to "do running" which means to chase after him.
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment