You through away your daughters beautiful artwork! JK I through Julian's and Payton's away too. I'm glad I am not the only one.
Don't make fun of me I spelled through instead of throw. I'm too tired.
You threw it away!? Someone probably could've painted that and put it in a museum for a couple million. shame on you. :)
We throw Kate's away too. And we have the same Dora alphabet mats, so cute!
can you imagine how long it would have taken that to DRY?! hahahaha!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You through away your daughters beautiful artwork! JK I through Julian's and Payton's away too. I'm glad I am not the only one.
Don't make fun of me I spelled through instead of throw. I'm too tired.
You threw it away!? Someone probably could've painted that and put it in a museum for a couple million. shame on you. :)
We throw Kate's away too. And we have the same Dora alphabet mats, so cute!
can you imagine how long it would have taken that to DRY?! hahahaha!
Post a Comment