My doctor is going to continue keeping a close eye on me and the baby though, since I have had problems in the past. I'm sure everything will be fine. In the meantime, it will be fun to have more ultrasounds.
Here is the latest picture of the babe. I thought I would preserve his privacy and not show the "it's a boy" shot, but don't worry Grandpa Gary, it really is a boy.
9 comments:
Awwww!!! How sweet!! I love how his little hands are tucked under his chin!! Hooray for a boy!! Hopefully you don't get a crazy boy like I did!! Aaaahg!!!
I agree! so precious! Boys are so much fun!
Yippee....here are some boy names of awesome kids I've had....Benson, Sterling, Aaron, Jacob, Luke, Kade, Cody, Mitchell (a.k.a. Mitch)...just a few to get the wheels turnin'! I'm excited for you guys!
You are halfway through; congratulations!
Ohhh! so many thoughts, your excitement is getting to me, I kinda want a third now but I'm scared to have a boy. Anyway, heard a cute name tonight, Bauer.
Names, huh? The most interesting boy names in Elle's classes are: Barret, Thunder, Vinay, and Arrow. I'm not suggesting you use any of these, but maybe they'll spark your imagination.
That's amazing there are all those names in one class. Hahaha. I'm so excited for you Amber. Ashlyn will be a wonderful big sis to a little bro. Leah too of course, Ashlyn will just be able to be a little more helpful. :) Take care of your cute self. Is that your bday on the top left corner of the pic? It's just a few days away if it is! Happy bday coming up.
Yes, that is my birthday Penelope. The big 3-0 just one week away!!!
Thanks for keeping us updated. I cant wait for you guys to have a boy! Get ready for destruction and tons of laughs.
Post a Comment