It was kind of a crazy day yesterday. Leah woke up, like normal, had a waffle for breakfast, sat and watched Elmo. Everything seemed normal so far. Then....she threw up. Uh oh. I can't have a sick kid today. I have a ton to do. Fortunately, and unfortunately, Paul woke up not feeling so great either, so he stayed home from work. Ended up being a great thing for me because I needed the extra hands. Even if they were sick hands. So it appears Leah has a little stomach virus. Hopefully it should clear up today or tomorrow. Ashlyn and I went to playgroup in the morning and made Gingerbread houses. Then I had a dentist appointment in the afternoon, ran some errands, and took Ashlyn to her Christmas program for preschool in the evening. Poor little Leah continued to be sick all day, but at least she slept well. Gave us both the rest we needed. Here are some pictures from our day.
Getting ready to start our Gingerbread Houses

Making the house. Fun fun!!!

And eating the gingerbread house. We decided it was more fun to eat, than to look at for the next two weeks, while it went stale.

Ashlyn and her favorite little buddy Sebastian at their Christmas program.

Singing some Christmas songs (and one Chanukah song also. Afterall, we do live in Los Angeles.)

Sick, but still cute. And even smiling occasionally.
5 comments:
Leah does not even look grumpy in the bottom shot. The school concert picture is fun. What a festive group!
How fun! Ashlyn looks so cute! Hang in there!
poor leah... She is still very cute though. And Ashlyn looks so great in her little dress for her program! By the way, you're on probation for the horrid comments towards my children!!! =) love you anyway, though!
poor leah. i'd eat the house too.
Poor little Leah. She is getting so big though. Hope you have a great holiday.
Post a Comment