Friday, July 18, 2008

HE Laughed

He laughed. He laughed. He really laughed. I even have Paul as my witness. I SO totally forgive him for keeping me up last night!

6 comments:

Beth said...

SO CUTE! I can totally feel your excitement in this post. You're such a good mama. Audrey is really close too. Any day now.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, isn't that unfair. God has this plan (a joke) of making all of the bad things become lulled to us whenever we experience pure joy like the laughter of a baby. I'm happy for you and that moment. It is always a memorable moment. Can't believe he is three months old already.

Marla said...

That's very exciting! What kind of laugh does he have...high pitched? Deep and raspy??!!! Details! I need details!!! :)

brookeisacrazylady said...

jason and i are big swaddlers...we just get bigger blankets at 3 months and do it til 5-6 months old. the tighter the better baby

Claire Thompson said...

I am a swaddler too, my girls always wanted one arm out though. Good luck.

Nanette said...

I remember when a random stranger came up to me with my newborn who was crying and promised that someday soon she would do things like smile and laugh and then it'd get better after that!