that's so how spencer feels! I feel bad for the younger ones. Lance is starting kindergarten and martial arts and spencer just gets to stay home...with me...poor guy! hahahaha. one day it'll be their turn, and what a day it'll be. Leah's cute though, sitting there so patiently. Look at that girl's posture! What a nice back!
6 comments:
Awwww... too bad you live to far to come down and have swim class with me & Tyler. That would be so fun.
Oh my gosh, how cute is she!!!!!!! I just love it.
Leah is SSOOOO cute!!! I love this picture
that's so how spencer feels! I feel bad for the younger ones. Lance is starting kindergarten and martial arts and spencer just gets to stay home...with me...poor guy! hahahaha. one day it'll be their turn, and what a day it'll be. Leah's cute though, sitting there so patiently. Look at that girl's posture! What a nice back!
i so hear you.
I love it. What a cute picture. :)
Post a Comment