Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mushi Mushi Mikosome

This is my best friend Jamie and her "little" boy Jack. Aren't they so adorable? We met at church when we were both tween/teenagers. I practically lived at her house for a couple of years (until we both moved away from each other). Her and her family mean the world to me. So I couldn't have been happier to get to see them while I was on my trip to Florida this past weekend. I wish we could have spent more time together, but at least we got to go to lunch and hang out for the afternoon. I can't wait for her to come and visit me (hint hint Jamie Girl).


3 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like you had a great week. So fun! I really want to take Tyler to Sea World in SD. Now that you're back we'll have to come up one day next week.

Beth

Dana said...

What a great time for all three of you to be together. I am certainly looking forward to your visit here in Utah. Call me when you aren't busy.

I love you, mom

Sherry said...

haha I love the look on your boys face, it's like he's thinking man that kid is huge!