Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Friends

Some people don't feel like they need a bunch of friends. Not me. I need them. Especially as a stay at home mom. They help keep me sane on the crazy days. Here are some of my favorites. And here is one of our favorite places to go together (The Cheesecake Factory). It's delicious. We've known each other a while. We all started out in the same ward and since meeting have had 12 kids between us (not including the 8 we had when we all met). Last night we had a LOT to celebrate. Two of us are pregnant (NOT ME), two have birthday's this month, and two came along for the ride (that would include me). We meant to go to a movie afterwards, but had so much fun chatting and laughing, that we just about closed the restaurant. (Boy am I tired today). Thanks for the fun night girls and thanks for your friendship. You're all the best!

9 comments:

RachelAA said...

That sounds wonderful - I don't know what mom's would do without girlfriends and LOTS of them!

Brittany and Marcin said...

that is so nice! I love good friends. and cheesecake factory??? YUM

tphillips said...

You are sooo right!!! SAHM NEED good friends to keep them sane!! Sounds like a awesome night and what cute groups of girls!!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

dude...is my booty big or what. and my boobs for that matter. should've worn a black bra.

embot said...

Oh, love this photo. despite the fact that we all look like we have crazy eyes from drinking.

Beth said...

That's funny. We get crazy eyes b/c we are all out past 10:30pm. :) XOXOXOX

Amber said...

I think we have crazy eyes because every one of us had RED eyes and I had to "fix" it in iphoto. I guess it wasn't that successful. I was hoping no one would really notice. It was probably from the reflection of the flash on the mirrors behind us. I don't know. Who cares. We look cute!

Kristen said...

girls nights out are the best. you have been so busy and crafty this summer! i love your hello kitty pops.

Dana said...

It's great to have good friends. mom