This happened this morning as I was doing Leah's hair in the bathroom.
Me: Leah did you brush your teeth yet?
Leah: Yes.
Me: Did Daddy help you?
Leah: Yes.
Me: Paul, Did you help Leah brush her teeth?
Paul: No, I didn't.
Me: Leah, did you just lie to me?
Leah: Yes, I did.
Me: Why did you lie to me?
Leah: I like to lie.
Me: WHAT??? Why?
Leah: Because then I get what I want. And I don't want you to brush my teeth again.
Me: *sigh*
The conversation went on about how you don't really get what you want when you lie and yada yada yada...but you get the point.
8 comments:
We ALL have our work cut out for us! These kids are so smart and know how to work the system! They are always pushing the limits...it's exhausting!
oh man Amber that is hilarious!...i'd say you definitely have your work cut out for you.
That seriously made me chuckle! Gosh she is funny, but you do have your hands full with that one! Nathanael was and never has been good at lying. I count that as a blessing and a curse.
Leah is so funny. I love the conversations you post. It makes me feel like I know your adorable little kids!!!
hahahaha hilarious but all too real.
Holy Cow!!! That girl is a stinker! I have to say though, I have this feeling Cali is going to be the same:)
that's hilarious! Atleast she's honest about lying :)walking contradiction I think huh!? so funny though~
sorry but I about feel out of my chair laughing out loud. hee hee ha ha grandma
Post a Comment