Since today was my last day of teaching preschool until next March, and since I finally found my camera battery charger, I thought I better get some shots of the kids having fun with our Mother Goose Time Preschool. I forgot to get pictures of the kids doing crafts up at the table because I was too busy helping them all. But here are a few shots of free play before "circle time" started, a shot of the kids working together on a puzzle, and then a video of them dancing to the Mother Goose Time theme song. There are a bunch of hand motions that go along with the song, but these are three year olds. They mostly just dance. It was a fun month, but boy am I tired. Even with all the curriculum given to me and so much of the preparation done, it was still a lot of work and I think I'm now ready for it to be another mom's turn. Till the Spring little kiddos!
Cute little Greyson. He's a fun kid and very smart, but not much of a morning person. Takes him a little while to come join the group. It's cute to see all these kids personalities. They're all so unique.
Leah is in the background "reading" a book to two of the other girls. They were pretty interested in hearing her story. Brandon is trying to show Greyson his sword. Brandon LOVED that Greyson was there. Greyson actually would play and rough house with him and Brandon couldn't get enough of him. The girls, on the other hand, didn't like Brandon too much. He was too rough and it would just upset them. One of my biggest struggles was keeping him away from them.
Here's Leah reading to Aurora and Allyse.
(Leah is in her pajamas because Ashlyn had "wear your pj's to school" today. Leah had to follow suit.)
2 comments:
Very cute!
super cute! Leah is a great dancer by the way!
Post a Comment