For a Preschool field trip, we met up with another "Mother Goose Time" preschool group at Lombardi Ranch and did the "self guided tour". It was lots of fun. The kids had a blast running around looking at the animals, riding the train, going to the petting zoo, and picking out a special pumpkin of their very own. Afterwards, we ate lunch and talked about where we should go for next month's "transportation" themed month.....Travel Town, of course. Where else?


4 comments:
Could Leah look more like your twin?!?! Holy cow! I know everyone tells you this all the time, but really she is your "mini me":) What a cutie!
Yes I agree...Leah looks just like you!!!! So cute!
How fun!!! Okay, when did Brandon go and grow up?!?! What happened to your baby boy? He is SOOOO big!!! We need to get together!!! Miss you guys!
You are having so much fun with your kids. I just keep wishing I was there. mom
Post a Comment