Monday, February 22, 2010

Leah's Birthday Interview

Leah, how old are you today? Four

What is your favorite color? Orange

What is your favorite animal? a Lion

What is your favorite food? cheese pizza

What do you want to be when you grow up? a mom

Who is your favorite Disney Princess? All of them

What is your favorite cartoon? Maggie and the Ferocious Beast

Where is your favorite place to go? Chuck E. Cheese and Disneyland

What's your favorite restaurant? a pizza store

What is your favorite toy? dress up and barbies

"Can I please just watch my movie now?"

Hm....okay, interview over. Happy Birthday sweet girl! Love you!


5 comments:

RachelAA said...

Thank you for reminding me about the value of an interview - remind me again in May for Jackson's birthday. Truly precious.

tphillips said...

haha how dare you interupt her movie for a birthday interview! Shame on you! haha Leah's awesome!

Beth said...

I like this idea. Maybe I will do it with Tyler, too. Very cute Leah. The girls likes her movies, I do know that about her.

Jackie said...

What is it with your kids and the color orange? LOL!

Dana said...

What a great idea to ask Leah those questions. I love it. You are a great mom, Amber, mom