Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh well....

If he's gonna push around a baby stroller, at least he's carrying balls in it. hehe.....That will make Daddy happy-"er".

*Notice the buzz cut.....SO not what I was expecting. Oh well, it will grow back fast enough.*

8 comments:

Beth said...

My only thing with the strollers is why are they all pink and purple? Little boys should be able to push around strollers, why would that be weird and why would dads or anyone have a problem with it? I feel the same way about boys playing in kitchens? But they are hard to find in anything other than pastel (without being ugly) b/c it's a "girl" toy? When most chefs in the world are MEN!

Anyhoo.... I think it's the cutest thing he's pushing around his balls. He's taking care of them. Sweet boy.

Amber said...

Yeah Beth, I seriously don't care that he pushes it around. I just thought it was cute that he put balls in it.

Jenn said...

He's such a handsome little guy!

RachelAA said...

That's adorable - Jackson would be proud of him!

tphillips said...

Totally cute! AND I really LOVE his HAIR!!! He's growing into a big boy...i know you don't want to hear that...

Camille said...

What a cutie!!! SO something Tucker would do!! I LOVE his sweater!!!

embot said...

I'm diggin his sweater. studly little guy!

The Nettles Family said...

My little boy, Chase, does the same thing! And when I was babysitting 2 other boys, so did they. They just want to have something to push...and so they can carry more toys than they can get in their hands!