I have no pictures of me pregnant with Ashlyn, because I refused to take them. I, of course, regret it now, but there is nothing I can do about it.
This is me 5 months pregnant with Leah.
I couldn't find me at 5 months pregnant with Brandon, so this is me at 7 months pregnant with Brandon.
And here I am today. At exactly 5 months pregnant with baby #4. Some of you have said, I don't look very pregnant. Well, here's proof for you. Pretty sad that I look just about the same at 5 months as I did with Brandon at 7 months. So YES, for me, I do definitely look pregnant. Here's to the next 4 months.

10 comments:
You always look GREAT! Even at 9 month you still look about 7 months along. SO not fair!
It's true...you do always look great! I would have to disagree that you look the same as you did at seven months with Brandon. I can definitely see a bump, but the bump with Brandon is for sure poking out more. Hope ya'll are doing great!!
Seriously, it's not fair. Could you do the rest of us a small favor and get a little fat? I'm HUGE. I think if you combined all your pregnancy bumps on top of each other you might get what I look like now, and I still have 11 weeks of growing!
uh yeah TRY AGAIN! You look amazing! And you know me--i wouldn't just say that.
WHATEVER! You DO NOT look like a pregnant lady at all! In any of the the pics. So not fair.
You look amazing and just a little bloated! NOT 5 months pregnant! Good job!
Five months... LIAR! But even more of a liar with the SEVEN month picute. HOLY COW woman, you are the ultimate pregnant woman. You could have FOUR MORE ;) Seriously gorgeous. Well done!!!
yes it is kinda sick that you look so thin still. and that 7 month pick, that is me at like 4 months and it only gets worse from there. I am so jealous of tall people with long torsos :D You look awesome!!
you do look gorgeous!
All I see is a nice flat tummy! I have a bigger "bump" than that and I haven't been pregnant for 8 months!
Post a Comment