Thursday, June 3, 2010

My new countertops

SO much to blog about, SO little energy to do it. So instead of starting in on my FL trip(which was SO much fun btw), here is what I had done to my countertops right before we left.

A HUGE thanks to PKB Reglazing (click here for more info) for making my countertops so pretty. I LOVE my new kitchen.

Before pictures.


AFTER pictures.


5 comments:

RachelAA said...

You're so smart - so often we come home from a great trip and the fun is done, the laundry is out of control, the motivation is limited. So, coming home to a new kitchen = BRILLIANT! We are going to try to get ours done with the next couple months!

Jenn said...

Love it!!! They look great-- doesn't it feel good???

Welcome home.

Beth said...

So pretty. I love your house!

Laurie Nguyen said...

Very nice!

tphillips said...

I LOVE that color with your cabinets. I can't wait to see it in person! AWESOME! Glad you like it!