Leah doesn't get featured on my blog too often, poor little girl. She just got back from a fabulous Daddy/daughter trip to Iowa and Nauvoo to visit her Grammy and PopPop. She had a WONDERFUL time and was thoroughly spoiled being the only child with THREE adults attention. I have to admit, my house was definitely quieter without her around and I probably yelled less than I usually do, but that adorable little smile and sweet little heart that greeted me this morning with an ENORMOUS hug is totally worth all the struggles I have with her. And even though I complain about how hard she is for me, I totally LOVE her to pieces. She always has had the greatest smile. I love you little girl!
(picture taken at Dreamworks last Friday when we went to visit Daddy for lunch)
2 comments:
GORGEOUS!!! Ahh girls - tough ones :) But so worth it!
GORGEOUS!!! Ahh girls - tough ones :) But so worth it!
Post a Comment