Saturday, June 5, 2010

YUM!

LOOK what I brought back from Florida!!! I can't decide if I should eat them up right away, or save them because I can't buy them out here. Decisions, decisions.




6 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

ahhh!

RachelAA said...

Do you eat them straight from the can? Hmmm, I don't know about this...

Amber said...

Yes, Rachel, you eat them straight from the can. I suppose you can warm them if you'd like. But you don't have to. They are really better off the side of the road (little stands) that you find on the way to the beach. But I will take what I can get. YUM!!!

Camille said...

Hmmm...never heard of them before. Boiled peanuts...they don't sound very good. But, if you say so..... :)

Jenn said...

okay this is weird... I just read from another blog (can't remember where) about these peanuts!! They went on and on about them. Must be tasty.

Tanya said...

eeewwww, I did a stint in the south and could never stomache them...