I went over to Ty and Heather's house today to hang out with my mom and Heather. And of course, her beautiful girls! It's so fun getting to know these sweet little babies. They are so different. It's hard to believe they are twins. Khloe is awake a lot more than Kylan and likes to be held and snuggled more. She may be the tinier of the two, but I have a feeling she will not be forgotten. If one of them is fussing, you can bet it's Khloe. Although her fuss is still nothing in comparison to my baby boys cry. Leah, naturally, wanted to hold Khloe. She just loves babies. I'm so glad to get to live by them. I love having family around. I can't wait to watch all these cousins grow up together. What fun memories they will make!
3 comments:
They are so cute together. How cool to have so many cousins living nearby. Now I meant to ask this before but is it Kylan (rhymes with Dylan), or Kylan (like KAI-lan). Just wondering every time I read her name.
And the photos of Carter are so adorable. Can't believe he's eating cereal. He sure looks like your boy! See you guys in a couple weeks. :)
It's more like KAI-lan. Does not rhyme with Dylan. When they first chose the name, it reminded me of Ni Hao, Kail-lan. But it's more like kailyn, than kaiLAN. Does that make sense?
Leah is such a mini-you!
You are both drop-dead gorgeous!
Post a Comment