No not Christmas. But in Ashlyn's book, "Take your kid to work day" ranks right up there with Christmas. She has been counting down the days since last year when she went with Paul to work for the day. And rightfully so. Dreamworks outdoes themselves. She has a whole program she gets to follow including watching upcoming movie clips, creating her own computer character, lunch with Daddy and pictures with the "Character of the year". This year she is in Po's "Kung Fu Panda" group. She's super excited. And I can't wait to hear all about her fun day.
2 comments:
I think it's so cool that dreamworks does this! How fun for her! I hope she enjoyed her day!
How fun for her and Paul! My kids were begging their dad to go to work with him-- ya, I don't think so, over my dead body! (and they don't like my job.) hehe
Post a Comment