I was worried about how Carter would do, but he did great. He hung out by me on the blanket and crawled around. He LOVED the fireworks and then drifted off to sleep on the walk back to the car. The rest of the kids had a blast too! I'm sure we'll be heading back there again next year.
See those cute little teeth up top. Yeah, he has EIGHT of them. Crazy huh!
The Three Musketeers.
Tina and her cute little Emberlynn. Just 7 weeks old and out enjoying the evening.
Michalle and Allie and baby brother soon to be making his debut.
Oh look at that tired little face. He was exhausted, but still totally into watching the fireworks.
Brandon LOVED the fireworks too. He was our running commentary with all his oohs and ahhs!
Thanks everyone who came out. We had fun celebrating with you!
3 comments:
WOW you are quick!!! Thanks for yet another fun year! We had a blast! :)
Those are great pics. Who knows... maybe we will be up there with you next year. :)
By the way - we wanna come up and play in the next couple weeks if you're around!
Beth....I am SO totally hoping you will be up here with us next year. In my ward even. :-)
And yes, let's play. I'll email you.
Post a Comment