After our big outing to the Aquarium the day before we decided to have a more relaxing day and hang out at the pool and then have a girls night. The weather was perfect. No one else was at the pool the whole time we were there and the girls night was entertaining to say the least.
My cute little guy chilling after a nice long swim. Ok, so he just floated around, but hey, that's swimming to him.
My sis soaking in some sun.
Have to take advantage of any opportunity Brandon actually lets me take his picture.
Paul is a great kid entertainer. He had everyone doing a cannon ball contest. This is the only shot I timed just right. It's of Blaike taking his turn.
My nephew Brent is 17 and loves to make funny faces at me when I try to take his picture. So typical of a 17 year old boy.
Sweet little Ash. She's a fish these days. Just loves the water.
For our girls night we first headed to Kirklands to buy stuff to decorate my family room. Then we went out to eat at California Pizza Kitchen. But then the waiter told us there was a Cheesecake Factory around the corner, so after dinner we hopped over to Cheesecake for dessert! Yum!!!
We took this picture with the self timer. It came out all grainy. Don't know why. Maybe cuz it was so dark out. Anyway, below is Beth (my Dad's girlfriend), Desiree (my sister), Heather (my SIL), and me. Can we say, "One of these things is not like the other"! I'm grossly underdressed. But hey, my ankle was hurting and I had an ace bandage on it. I was trying to cover it up. I didn't think they would dress as if we were going clubbing....as if I EVER do that!
Heather will probably kill me for posting this, but we had the biggest laugh over this picture. It looks like she is patting Desiree's pregnant belly (except my sister is NOT pregnant). You probably had to be there, but we thought it was pretty hilarious!
1 comment:
OH MY - I now need a Cheesecake Factory fix. YUM.
Post a Comment