Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Way to go Brandon...way to go!

I'm so proud of this little guy! He was so excited to start preschool today. He WILLINGLY got dressed in regular shorts (not swim shorts), put a shirt on and socks and SHOES! It was a miracle. 

He smiled for the camera, walked right into his preschool, gave Grandma B a big 'ole hug and sat down in his chair. I was shocked! No tears, no fits, no telling me "one more minute". Nothing. 

Then when I went to pick him up, he ran right to me, all excited to tell me what he did. Then he reported that he didn't get in trouble or run out of the bathroom naked (big stuff here I'm telling ya). He also told me he didn't hit or kick anyone. I'm so excited to see him growing up and hope (rather I know) he will have a wonderful year at YoungStars preschool. We are so lucky to have Grandma K and Grandma B!




2 comments:

tphillips said...

Yay brandon! And no swim shorts? Awesome! I'm glad he did so good for you! Is it hard to believe that on Thursday you're only going to have one kid at home? Crazy!

Jamie said...

My mom is so excited this year! That preschool is so good for her right now and she loves it!