Of which I took NO pictures. Not a single solitary one. I can't even believe it.
So my birthday came. I told it not to but it came anyway. The big 34. It's kind of depressing. Thirty four sounds so old. Like mid 30's old. My goodness....my mom was a grandma at 38. That's only four years from now. Now I didn't have kids young enough to be a grandma in 4 years, but STILL. The thought that I even could is depressing.
Anyway, I'll get over. I should just be glad that I'm alive and well and still my feisty self.
It was a great day though and thanks to FB and texts, I felt extremely loved. My mom watched the kids for me that day and me and Paul got to go out with my cousin Brittany (who is like a sister to me) and her hubby Marcin (who I totally love). We ate at CPK and then sat around and chatted forever. Finally we got up and headed to see a movie. "Sherlock Holmes". It was REALLY good. I never saw the first one, but now I'm thinking I need to go back and watch it.
My mom gave me the best gift ever. She scanned a bunch of my baby pictures and made it into a digital book. I loved it so much I cried. And I don't like to cry. It made me realize how glad I am that I do this blog and make it into books. I know my kids will cherish having them to look at one day. At least I'm hoping they do.
4 comments:
What an amazing gift from your Mom!!!! And Leah is your Mini-Me!!!! Happy Birthday, again : )
That book is amazing - amazing! How thoughtful. That takes so much time. Love it. And I think it's funny you went to CPK because when I see CPK, I think of you and your birthday. Too funny. Happy Birthday, again.
I'm so glad we got to spend your birthday with you!!! I miss you already.
That book really is so AWESOME! I wanna do it...what's the website? Can't wait to celebrate your bday!
Post a Comment