Some friends were going to Hurricane Harbor this past Saturday, so even though we waited to meet up with them until after Carter had taken a nap, we still had a really fun time. And the best part was that Paul got to come too. I couldn't believe it, but this was the first time he had ever been to Hurricane Harbor. I guess I've gone by myself a lot! It sure was nice to have some help with the kids.
Paul was in the background pushing the kids on the tire swing. Carter was sitting there so nicely that I got up to take his picture (he just LOVES the water). As I got up, Leah saw him and started to come over to him. I was so glad to capture this adorable little progression of photos. Sometimes it's just so sweet to see your kids loving each other and taking care of each other. Leah really is so sweet with him. I think it's been so good for her to have a baby brother. It's definitely brought out a softer side to her. (Especially when she spends plenty of time fighting with her other brother).
2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE that last picture!
Ah that is so sweet. I love Leah and Carter too, and Ashlyn and Brandon. And their mom and their dad. That about covers everyone. hee hee
Post a Comment