It's no secret that I'm not a huge TV watcher. Not that I don't enjoy TV shows. I just always find myself doing other things instead. But when a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to come see a taping of "The Voice", I couldn't pass it up (even though I probably have only seen the show a few times.)
I think a bunch of people were planning on coming, but when it came down to it, it ended up just being me, Tina and Lauren. We missed all our friends, but still had a great time together. The worst part though was that the girl that organized it all (Brittany) ended up not being able to come either. So it was super nice of her to still let us go with her tickets.
We had really great seats too.
By the time the show ended, we were starving so we hit up The Cheesecake Factory for some VERY yummy food.
Then we walked around The Americana Shopping Center and chatted for a good long while before heading home to our hubbies who were so awesome to stay with the kids while we enjoyed our afternoon/evening.
2 comments:
wow. that is a really great day. luckies!!!
Yep you are luckies. I don't know what The Voice is but must be singing. We don't have TV anymore. I haven't watched it in over a year. Too many other things to do, but I would have liked to have seen the PBS special coming this Sunday, The Dust Bowl documentary.
I go to movies and watch NetFlix a lot. We saw Here Comes the Boom. It is a great movie if you haven't seen it yet.
Post a Comment