Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Love Disneyland

A couple of months ago my friend Becky texted me and said, "Hey wanna go to Disney"? Well DUH....of course I want to go to Disney. They have Silver Passes since Hyrum works for Disney, so they were able to get us in free. It took a bit of planning, finding a date we could both go and sitters that could watch our kids that long, but it all worked out in the end and we had an AMAZING time. 


It was great day at the park. The lines were a bit long, but not terrible and really WHO CARED? We didn't have our kids. It was a piece of cake standing in line. In fact, it was even fun. We were in line at Space Mountain for a solid hour, but we got to talking about our most embarrassing moments and we were dying laughing. I think Becky ended up on the floor a few times from hysterics and I was in tears at one point. Funny enough, they all had great stories to tell and I couldn't think of a single one. Lame huh! I'm quite sure I have some, I just couldn't think of any. Or maybe I'm just not too good at telling stories so even if I had any, they wouldn't have made anyone laugh.


We spent a little bit of time at California Adventure and went on an Aviator ride. Then, of course we had to walk through Cars Land and Radiator Springs. Then we got some dinner at Disney and hit up Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Star Tours, and Captain EO.

On the way out we stopped at a yummy ice cream shop that we've always wanted to try out but never have because honestly by the time you are walking out of the park with kids, they are on meltdown mode.









We had to stop and give respect to Hyrum's latest movie "Wreck it Ralph". 


This was right before we left while we were waiting for the guys. Christmas at Disney is so fun. Thanks Osmond's for the awesome day. We had such a wonderful time.



No comments: