Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Big girls

Why is it that as soon as they got their own rooms, they now think they are all big and everything and want to start calling their friends on the phone! 


Although Leah has been wanting to for over a year now. I'm only just now letting her. Seriously, I can't remember when I started calling friends. Was it really this young? 

4 comments:

Beth said...

Ugh. Seriously!? No! Tell them to stop it! I cannot handle all this grown up stuff.

Phillips Family said...

Oh man I know that phase all too well. Their growing up. Little cuties. :)

Mindy said...

Dude. When I was that age, I probably didn't have any friends to call... ha ha ha! Tell 'em they're SUPER lucky to have their own rooms. I didn't get my own room until the summer I came back from my sophomore year of college!!!

Dana said...

None of you talked on the phone with your friends until you were in high school. You called them to invite them over or make plans to go to their house, that was about it. Different times. So they have their own phones? Once they get their own phones they hardly talk to you. That's what I hear from other parents. I would like to be able to text them more often and call them more, it could be a great thing for me.
I see Ashlyn kept the original room. What does' Leah's room look like. Maybe I haven't gotten to that part yet. I do marathon blogging.