The girls had a back bend contest. Leah is naturally more flexible, so it wasn't really a contest. I think Ashlyn did pretty well though. She's probably never done one before. Leah does them for fun all the time.
Carter showed me how to "concentrate" when coloring a picture from his Elmo coloring book. Apparently your face has to be this close to the paper for you to really be concentrating.
Brandon drew me a picture of him and me in a heart on a sunny day. Actually he drew this a while ago, but I had to take a picture of it to remember that he might actually still love me. Most days when he comes home from school he tells me he didn't really miss me.
We got to go on a kind of last minute date to the Temple Friday night.....
With these cute people. The session was packed. We were literally in the last row. We got out super late. Like almost 10:30. But luckily UCLA college "town" isn't too far away and lots of restaurants are open WAY late. We found this cute little pizza place that stays open until 2 am. It was quite tasty.
Saturday night I took the girls to see their favorite cheerleader cheer for the Canyon High Football Team. We've been trying to get to one of Callie's home games for years and I'm so glad we finally did. It was super fun to watch her and we totally scored cuz the game was a complete wipe out. 48-0 in favor of Canyon. So it was fun to watch too!
The one thing we didn't get to go do over the weekend was to visit Paul's brother down in San Diego, which was what our original plan for the weekend was. Hopefully we'll get to see him soon though.










4 comments:
Awesome job on the back bends girls! Ah to be young! Yay for temple dates...you look beautiful...as always!
I miss being young - I want to back bend and cheer like the good ol days again :) Glad the Temple worked out and how fun to find somewhere new to eat. I need to find out where - in one week you're changing my food world ;)
Way cute post!
I am preparing to split my sides laughing at your boys. Just a reminder that you, Desi and Tyler never seemed to miss me either at the end of a school day. It's hard to compete with friends and more friends all day.
Leah is a pretzel and Ashlyn did great with her back bend too. I wouldn't even try that these days. How about you. You were a pretzel at Leah's age and younger.
Post a Comment