It was a crazy busy super fun day. It started out with helping out at Brandon's class party that they had first thing in the morning.
Then I gathered together the kids and took them out of school (except for Leah who again wanted to stay for her class party) and headed down to DW for their annual Halloween lunch bash.
This was the coolest pumpkin by far.
I barely took any pictures this year, but yes, I managed to take a picture of the dessert table. Guess you know what I'm always thinking about. Yum!
This table had the COOLEST bubbles I have ever seen. They were filled with what I assume was dry ice and everytime you popped one a little cloud of smoke appeared. It was SO cool!
Family picture by the fountain. Would be awesome if Leah were in it too!
That afternoon we had some friends over for dinner and trick or treating. Carter won the prize for no costume this year. Taking over in Brandon's place while Brandon decided it was finally cool enough to wear a costume and went all out in character. Man I love that kid! As crazy as he is....he's always surprising me.
The crew of kids...plus one more family that we met up with Trick or Treating.
My cute kids. Everyone kept telling me they barely recognized Leah.
The maul of children at every door. We definitely kept the neighborhood busy.
Tina's always there to bring some comedy to the scene. Love that girl!
And some pretty awesome pumpkin carvings to end off the post.
Happy Halloween. It was a super fun year. Now on to Thanksgiving. Hooray!













4 comments:
I love that you guys all met up to go trick-or-treating! So fun!! (and yes, Tina's always tons of fun... shoulda seen the fun at their house right before they went to your house!! ha ha ha! wink, wink)
Do tell Mindy. Sounds like a good story. LOL
Hahahahaha! Yeah the prep getting 5 kids ready for Halloween is always "fun". I was definitely a witch that day! Thanks Mindy! Haha! Glad it settled down after, we had a great time amber! Thanks for having us!
hahaha way cute picture of Tina - silly dork! Glad you had a good night.
Post a Comment