We had a great summer, but by the end of it, I had turned into mean mom, so I know the kids were all ready to get away from me.
Leah sporting her new dress from Aunt Dezzie! This girl is FANCY! She got Mrs. Catterson (3rd grade) and is in the same class as her BFF Gracie, so all is right with the world.
Ruler of the school. Big 6th grader here. Ashlyn got Mrs. Ellingson and is with two or three of her good friends so she's a happy camper too.
First grade for this kid. He was super brave. It's a big jump from Kinder to 1st grade. I'm really proud of him. He got Mrs. Fisher. I don't know her too well, but I've heard good things about her and I'm sure he'll do great.
My four cuties!
So happy to have each other!
Leah's teacher is smart. She sat Leah across the room from Gracie.
I even got a smile out of him.
A few days later this cutie started back at Grandma K's in the 3 year old class. He's an ole pro having gone half the year last school year. So he was all smiles and ready for his new group of friends.









1 comment:
Aw, I love that last picture of Carter. Too cute! Love the first day of school. :)
Post a Comment