Thursday, February 7, 2008

A beautiful day for the Huntington Gardens

The girls had a blast playing in the children's area today. And the weather couldn't have been more perfect. It wasn't too cool and it wasn't too warm.



This little boy is TOO cute for words. I tried to get Beth to let me have him, but I don't think she was going for it.

4 comments:

charlotte and clarke said...

All the kids are SOOO cute!!! Hey I have a request, a side shot of you and Beth strutting your adorable prego bellies, I wish I was there to see it in person. Hey you know how I always talked about missing the seasons, well your weather looks beautiful and I'm FREEZING, love ya!

Sherry said...

Today was a gorgeous day, I'm glad you guys had tons of fun.

Jamie said...

I tag you!

Carrie L said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I would LOVE to be outside right now!