Saturday, February 23, 2008

Leah's new bed

We were going to get bunkbeds for the girls, but for the sake of space and after pricing it all out, decided to just get another toddler bed for now. Leah was SO SO SO excited. And she did SO well. She got her book, dolls, and crawled right in. She never got out of bed once. Hooray!!! Hopefully she'll continue doing well, even once the novelty of it all wears off. Ashlyn is super excited too. Maybe she doesn't totally understand what "sharing a room" means, but for now, she loves that Leah is in her room.

I know her bedding is lame. Her new stuff hasn't been delivered yet. I'll take a new picture when it gets here. She picked it out herself. Can you guess what it is?






Reading a bedtime story. Notice Leah is in two different sets of pajamas. This is normal. She can't always decide if she wants a nightgown, or pj's. Silly girl.




I had my appt with the high risk doctor this past week. He's a SUPER busy doctor. Infact, this ultrasound was done at 8:30 at night and there were at least 5 other pregnant women in the waiting room after me. Anyway, he's also a man of VERY few words. He basically did the ultrasound in silence, printed a few pictures, handed me one and said, "baby is fine, placenta is fine". Ok, I thought, that's great. So I guess that's it. And I left. Hopefully I won't have to go back there anymore. I like my ObGyn much better.


(Incase you can't tell, this is a picture of the babies head and partial body. His spine is on the bottom, as if he has his back to us.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always your girls are the cutest!! I was actually thinking about this today...and we for sure are going to have to do a big family Thanksgiving. If we don't I will be really sad.

I can't believe you only have about two months left until the baby comes!! I wish I were that far along! I think I asked you this already but what names are you thinking of??

Love you guys!!!

Brian & Veronica said...

So fun. Once I moved Spencer and lance into the same room, they both started sleeping much better. :) Spencer actually went in with lance with he was only 8 months old. And that's when he started sleeping through the night. He wouldn't even try before then! And now when they're afraid they sleep together and keep each other "safe and comfortable" (in their words). It's so fun and cute.
Love, V

Camille said...

My girls love sharing a room!! Glad the transition from crib to bed went so well!! I am not even going to attempt with Tucker for a long time!! LOL!! But, you need the crib for a new baby!! I don't!!
I LOVE the ultrasound picture!! He looks like he is all snuggled up in you! So sweet!!!

Sherry said...

aw what a cutie! The bed's are adorable! and I have to say Leah looks just like you! Ya for baby being fine.

Marla said...

Can I just say that you look way cute pregnant?! And your kids are dang adorable!!!!

Kristen said...

I'm glad everything is fine! sorry it was a wierd visit with a wierd guy, though!

Unknown said...

you are such a cute mommy... i wanna be just like YOU when i grow up!!!