by my friend Jamie. To write down 10 things that I love, in honor of Valentines Day. So here is goes...
1) I love laying out in the sun, preferably at the beach (with no children. Sorry girls :o)
2) I love girls nights out and dates with my hubby.
3) I love watching my daughters play and enjoy themselves. Sometimes I just sit and stare at them and think about how it's so fun to have them and love them (despite the crazy times).
4) I love to eat. I would narrow it down, but lately I just love food. (Except seafood. Yuck.)
5) I love having a washer and dryer in my home. I can't get over HOW much easier laundry is when you don't have to lug it in and out of your house.
6) I love sitting in the shower with hot water running over my head.
7) I love pedicures and facials.
8) I love getting into bed every night, wrapping the covers all around me, and feeling all comfy.
9) I love having great friends. A girl needs friends. Especially when they are stay at home mommies.
10) Most of all, I love my family. My husband, for being so patient and kind to me. And my girls because they make life meaningful.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
( I tag Veronica, cuz she hasn't updated her blog in months and I want to hear from her)
2 comments:
You are the second person I wanted to tag who has already been tagged?! What's up with this tagging thing happening at the same time? Crazy! You and I love many of the same things....pedicures, facials, enjoying a hot shower, and being snuggled up in blankets makes me very happy too...oh and being at the beach!!! :)
did you try the two new recipes on my blog? Let me know what you think
Post a Comment