Thursday, February 7, 2008

Don't we all have a double out there somewhere?

I know I've seen this picture before, so if you are the one that originally showed it to me, let me know, cuz I can't remember. Anyway, Paul's parents sent this to us. Now I don't have to worry about putting Ashlyn in the "Hollywood" scene. Her double is already in it (and with more hair. I hope this is what I have to look forward to in the future. This little girls hair is beautiful.)


6 comments:

Beth said...

Wow - that is shocking!!! That IS Ashlyn. Have you been taking her on auditions behind our back??? I'm almost positive that is what her hair will look like.

Sherry said...

ok that is crazy!

Rebecca said...

Too cute.

Michelle said...

I saw the pic before I read waht you wrote and really DID think it was Ashlyn! That is way cool and kinda freaky all at the same time.

Camille said...

Reminds me of that pamphlet my girls got form the dentist over the summer, and the little girl in it looked just like Ashlyn! Crazy!!!!

Amber said...

I think it was you that showed me that picture before Camille. That's so crazy. Must be some kind of "stock" photo or something.