After a fun Father's Day, Daddy and Brandon relaxed a little by watching the Basketball game together. Ah....the beginning of years and years of basketball games together. (although I think Brandon was looking at me in this picture. Sorry Daddy.)

Ok, so I know I'm biased, but DANG...I have cute kids. I just love 'em!

This ones for you Britt Bratt. Everytime I put Brandon in this outfit, all I can think is "turtle, turtle". Come on, do it with me.
8 comments:
So cute! Brandon is adorable.
I love the title of your blog, by the way. Very appropriate for our stage of life.
Tell Paul way to go on Kung Fu Panda-- Derek will get a kick out of that.
So cute! Thanks for the yummy dinner last night. Let's hang out again soon. We already miss you guys and T's been talking about Ashlyn and Leah all day.
No you aren't biased, you do have adorable kids! Who is Brandon looking more like these days? And how are you handling three kids? I still have one week to go... we'll see if I make it!
You do have adorable kids! Thanks again for coming on Sat...it meant a lot!
They are super cute, love the matching dresses on the girls, I do that with Kate and Sara a lot, its real hard to buy a dress for one of them and not look at it in the others size, then I have to double the price tag and it makes me think twice!!
Yes, you do have cute kids!! I thought Leah's hair looked so cute at church yesterday!! Love the girls dresses!!!
turtle turtle!!
Holy Cow!!! He is getting soooo cute! Can't wait to see him in person. When that is...I'm not too sure, but I can't wait!
Post a Comment