Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good news, Bad news

To all my Utah Blogging friends out there, I have some good news for you and some bad news for me. My mom is moving to Utah. And while I have been crying my eyes out about her leaving me, I have also been trying to find the silver lining in all of this. All I've found, so far, is that I will be finding myself in Utah much more often than I have been in the last 5 years since we've moved. SO watch out Utah friends, I just might be showing up at your doorstep for a visit before the year is over!

6 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

that is soo sad. i'm crying for you too. utah isn't that far though.

Renee said...

Ohhh! I am so sorry. I know how much you see her and she helps a bunch. Just think though it is somewhere to go on vacation.

Anonymous said...

well, i do think it is sad because i know your mom was one thing you really liked about CA but at the same time you do like UT. However, I have a complaint. Why is it that you'll be visiting UT more after I leave. That is kind of a pooper deal for me. Make sure you visit those relatives in TX so that I can get a visit. :-) All is good. Don't worry. I am truly sad for you. Really. If my mom left me I'd be depressed for like a few weeks when she announced it and then for like EVER after she left.

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh I'm sorry. I know how close you guys are. That is awful news for you. It's a little good for me since I'm one of those here in Utah, but I could sacrifice seeing you for your mom to just stay close to you. :) Although you could always move out here. I'm up for that!!!

Sheri N. said...

So, I know I am way behind on the times, but I wanted to let you know that Kung Fu Panda just came out down here in Costa Rica. I took the kids (it was in spanish) and we all loved it. (Although I know I must have missed half of the jokes.)We think it is so cool that you worked on it Paul. We even stayed at the end and found your credit. Congrats!

Luv2run said...

That is sad that you mom won't really close to you anymore. I know how that feels. The good news you will see more often. I am excited for that. I agree with the person that you can just move to Utah too. What part of Utah is your mom moving to?