My mom came over the other day with a gift for me. Imagine my "delight" when I found out what it was. Do you think she's trying to give me a hint? A not so subtle hint, that is.
Awesome! Everytime my mom comes to visit, she buys my cleaning supplies! So I wouldn't worry too much about it! How exciting to have a new broom!!!! :P
Amber, I don't think you have a problem with keeping your house clean. We always had our apartment clean at Ricks, and when you lived in Provo you had your house clean then too. You are just a clean person so don't worry about it. :-)
3 comments:
Awesome! Everytime my mom comes to visit, she buys my cleaning supplies! So I wouldn't worry too much about it! How exciting to have a new broom!!!! :P
I don't know.... you have a pretty clean house so I would say you don't need to use that broom any time soon.
Amber, I don't think you have a problem with keeping your house clean. We always had our apartment clean at Ricks, and when you lived in Provo you had your house clean then too. You are just a clean person so don't worry about it. :-)
Post a Comment