There is a reason they call it "The Greatest Show on Earth". It really is a cool show. I think me and Paul enjoyed it more than the girls. Although the girls did have a fun time. I think they particularly liked the cotton candy, which by the way, cost us $10.00. Sheesh! Oh well, it was worth it. Brandon even seemed to like all the entertainment and was such a good boy through the whole thing. I was quite impressed. (The few pictures I have are kind of lame. I took them at the beginning of the show and then my battery died. So sad.)
6 comments:
How fun! How long is the circus around. Maybe we should get tickets. I think Tyler would love it.
How Fun, Where is the Circus at and for how long?
It was at the Staples Center, but I think it has left already and is down in San Diego at the Honda Center. You can look it up online at www.ticketmaster.com
Aw I want to go so bad! Jason says we don't have the budget for it boo hoo! I see you got really good seats. How fun.
I agree. The show is really great! We actually went to it last summer when Casey and I visited Houston. So I hear you are making a trip up to Utah right around the time Cali is born. Is this true?!?! If so I couldn't be happier. It will be a mini family reunion! My parents will be there, Dana and Ron, and Britt. Well hopefully the visits all overlap.
I just had to leave you a comment about the swaddle blanket. We swaddled Jordan until he was 9 months old. It was what kept him asleep so we just bought bigger blankets! He eventually "unswaddled" himself so to speak and he's fine!
Post a Comment