After reading all the comments on swaddling babies, I have realized that it's not all that uncommon to continue to swaddle your baby past a few months of age. And since Brandon seems to like it better and sleep better, why not continue? I'll just get myself a bigger blanket. Thanks for the comments. Both my girls gave up being swaddled after just a month or two, so I guess I just thought it was weird that Brandon still liked it.
Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you realize you most definitely DON'T! Why do kids have to be so different? HA HA... I guess it keeps life interesting huh?
1 comment:
My girls were the same way...Hannah actually never liked being wrapped up at all, even as a newborn.
Yes, I know what you mean about thinking you have it all figured out...!!! They sure do like to keep us on our toes!!!
Post a Comment