What is your favorite color?
Pink, purple, gold, and blue
Who is your best friend?
Grace. But I really like Mailey, Blake and Angela too.
What was your favorite thing about your birthday party?
Doing the potato sack races
What was your favorite present?
My jewelry box and my Thumbelina doll (from Uncle Ty and Kohl)
Did you have a good first day of school?
Yes, I got to wear the birthday hat and everyone sang to me.
What is your favorite thing about first grade?
Recess (I get two of them) and lunch
What is your favorite thing to learn in school?
Science. We get to learn about bugs this year. Even butterflies.
What is your favorite thing about church?
Singing time
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mom, you already know this answer. I want to be a swim teacher and a gymnastics teacher.
How many kids do you want to have?
Ten. Five girls and five boys.
Where do you want to go to college?
Hm? I don't know. Why are you asking me all these questions.
Okay, I guess I'm done. I love you sweetie. So glad you are part of our family. It wouldn't be the same without you!
Leah didn't want to be left out of the conversation, so here are a few answers from her too.
What is your favorite color?
Pink
What do you want to be when you are older?
A mom
How many kids do you want to have?
Five. All girls. No Brandon's (boys). Just a Dad (I assume she means a husband here). Although I promise she LOVES her brother.
What is your favorite thing about church?
When I get to go to my class (nursery)
Okay, good night Leah. I love you too! And YES, for the 20th time today, I promise we'll have an Ariel Pajama party for you when you turn 4. I guess I'm gonna have to hear about it for the next six months. Whew!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashlyn! I am so happy you made it through the day Amber! First day of baby gone to school ALL DAY. I hope I see you Saturday at the Adult Session of conference.
I love this...kids say the darnest things!!!!
Ashlyn is too cute, and Leah is such a riot! Girl cracks me up!
That is so funny. ten kids? I'm sure she'll enjoy reading that when she's older.
This is such a great idea - I now want to do it every year! Can you imagine answers from a sixteen year old... sassy! Thanks and such cute answers!!!!! But wait until she's pregnant once... TEN won't look too hot :)
Good idea with the interviews. I'm totally stealing it and will be conducting them with my kids once they can understand me and of course speak:) I was just looking through a scrapbook at my parents house the other day and LOVED reading my answers to questions like the ones you asked Ashlyn! She will love it too I'm sure!! Only 2 more weeks...HOORAY! Can't wait:)
Way cute! I can't believe Ashlyn is 6!!!! crazy!
Too cute! my parents use to make us fill out a sheet about ourselves every New Years and its funny to see what I wrote when I was little!! I hope you keep up with the interviewing :)
Wow 10 kids, huh? I wanted 8 - somehow I changed my mind. Ashlyn is so amazing and seems so grown up to me.
mom
Post a Comment