
My apologies to my dear friend Emily who was the recipient of my cake disaster. So so sad. The picture above was the beginnings of what was suppose to be some really cute little cakes for your baby shower. I just wasn't thinking when I started working. I don't even know what to say. Total cake disaster.
BUT, it helped pave the way for this new idea. Well, it's not MY idea, but the fact that I had a TON of leftover cake from my cake disaster the night before, got me on the internet and helped me find
this. I think they turned out pretty good considering I woke up this morning thinking I would be making an entirely different cake for Ashlyn's birthday pajama party (more pictures to come later). And to top it off, these little cuties were WAY yummy and totally fun to make. I will definitely be practicing and perfecting this technique again and again.
16 comments:
AMAZING _ WELL DONE!!! I am so impressed!
wow- i'll call you when I need a cake!
Jenn-You saw the top picture right? I'm hit or miss. Ha...
OK...so don't feel too bad...the dessert I tried to make this weekend to was a totally FLOP!! However, you are going ot have to teach me how to make those by december for Ashlynn's Birthday...how perfect for a girls party!!!!
soooooooooooo cute! You are so talented. I must learn from you!
aaahh! I love those little hello kitty pops. Can not believe you make them. ok..i can . you rock. And..I added you to the blog roll. Hooray!
wow, those pops are awesome. i've made them before but yours are way better.
Thoroughly impressed!! How in the world did you make those?? I want in on the secret. Well, I guess it's not that big of a secret if you found it on the internet:) Either way I want to make them!!
I've tasted ones like that before and they are delish!! Yours are adorable. Can I hire you to make my next cake??? My b-day is in August btw. :) JK.
Those are so cute. I would love to know how to make them if you have time to let me know. Or the link to the site where you found them. :) Very nice recovery from the mess up. :)
So super cute!!!! What a fun Mommy you are!!!
Erin-You could totally make these. Click on the red word "this" in my post and it will take you to the link. This lady (Bakerella) is amazing. So many fun ideas and she takes you step by step. It wasn't hard at all. Just a little time consuming.
Holy cow!!! Those look amazing! I am seriously impressed. Counting down the days til I see you and your family!!!!!
i ♥ bakerella. you did a fabulous job on those, too...me on the other hand, i had no patience and my cake balls were a MESS.
Wow Amber, a bow before you!
Those are fantastic Amber. You are so talented. How impressive.
I better keep up with your blog more often. I've been missing a lot.
...mom
Post a Comment