Friday, October 30, 2009

Boys

Brandon is all boy. He love, love, loves balls (even goes to bed with them in his arms). He loves swords, guns, and cars. And makes great sound effects for them too. He also hits (yes, I know. I'm sorry if he's hit your child. We're working on it.) He loves to get dirty, and he even burps (on purpose) and then looks at me and laughs. Seriously....I did NOT teach him that.

However, he is also SUPER sweet. He loves to cuddle and be rocked. When he is tired or not feeling well, he lays his head on my shoulder and plays with my hair. It totally melts my heart. He gives great kisses and hugs and his eyes can charm the socks off of anyone.

Yesterday he surprised me with another thing though. He set the table for dinner. Yes, you heard me right. He totally did. It was evening time and my brother had asked me to go check on his dog (since he has late class on Thursday nights). I didn't feel like cooking and since I was going to be out, I thought I'd take the kids to get some dinner. So I yelled up to the girls to get their shoes on so we can go get dinner. As soon as Brandon heard that, he ran to the tupperware cupboard, pulled out three plates, and placed them on the table. It was hilarious! I can't believe how big he is getting. I still think of him as my baby. I guess he's growing up on me.


4 comments:

Marla said...

Too cute!!!!

Kerri said...

What a cute kid! It seems that you have the best of both worlds with him! The sweet tenderness, and the rough boy makes a perfect blend!

Dana said...

He is an awesome boy. Hug him for me and tell him it's from Grandma

Camille said...

He is so cute!!! I couldn't believe how big he was when I saw him at the Halloween party!!!! He is not a baby anymore!!!

P.S. Let's get together soon!!! I miss you!!!