But Mommy was tired from a long night with Carter so I slept in and missed all the fun. Lucky for me I caught a picture of the treats and goodies he left the night before. Wink wink! Unfortunately, I missed the egg hunt. Oh well! Next year I should have all FOUR kids sleeping nicely through the night.
That night, after church, we headed over to Ty and Heathers for an Easter Feast. I brought a ham, but Ty wanted to grill out and have fajitas. Paul teased me that for a family that isn't Hispanic, we sure try our hardest to incorporate Mexican food into every holiday. Ha...we can't help it. It's GOOD food!
Ashlyn's Basket.
Leah's Basket.
Brandon's...uh...where's the Basket? He must have forgotten to set it out. Lucky for him the Easter bunny left his some goodies anyway, which he mostly gave to his sister's because he's not a big candy eater.
1 comment:
It's the BEST food :) And it's funny, Ryan isn't big on sweets either. Neither was I until I started having kids. Not a good time to take up that habit!
Post a Comment