Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh I love my Mommy

I don't know why, but blogger is not uploading my video of Ashlyn's Mother's Day school performance. She sang the cutest song called, "Oh, I love my Mommy". I will work on getting it on here, but until then, here are a couple of photos of the event. I like how the kid in front of Ashlyn "parted the way" so I could take my picture. Thanks kid! And then below that is Ashlyn and her best friend Lourdes. I finally met Lourdes' mom, who was snapping the same photo I was. I could have sworn it was her Grandma, but whatever. Glad to have finally met her, although I didn't catch her name. Oh well. At least I know what she looks like now. She told me how Lourdes talks about Ashlyn all the time. I said Ashlyn did the same about Lourdes. They just love each other and I'm so glad she has a good friend in her class. I'm crossing my fingers and praying every day that they are in the same class again next year. 



UPDATE***I guess my video is too long. That's why it won't post. Darn! Maybe I can make a clip of it and get it on here. Not that tons of people will care to watch it. But I know the grandparents will. I'll see what I can figure out. Or rather, I'll see what Paul can figure out for me. 


1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Hahaha that kid is totally give you your photo op, way cool.