Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A new friend for Carter

I got SO lucky today and got to go down and see my friend Tina's new baby girl, Emberlynn. She was just born on Monday morning and she is SO tiny and SO soft and SO yummy! I kept rubbing my cheek on hers and giving her kisses. She is just so sweet! Good thing it's Tina's FIFTH baby so she was fine with me lovin' all over her cute little girl. Or at least I hope she was. Haha... Look at her and Carter next to each other. I can't believe my "baby" is SO much bigger already. I wonder if I can set up an arranged marriage for these two? They look good together right! 


Tina took these. I was trying to fix her blanket since I unwrapped her to see her cute little self better. 

Seriously! Carter looks HUGE next to her. 




1 comment:

tphillips said...

Thanks so much for coming to see us...what a breath of fresh air! I am still in shock with how big Carter is...he's so handsome! ;-) and i am defintely in on this arranged marriage with the two of them.