I guess my boys have been sleepy lately.
Here's Carter at McDonald's. It was SO incredibly loud and he just totally fell asleep. Foot propped up and all.
Brandon wasn't feeling well last week and totally fell asleep on his Daddy's chest. So Daddy took a nap too.
We went out for a quick trip to the store and Carter fell asleep again. We brought him inside and laid him in his pack and play thinking he would wake up, but he slept there for almost 30 minutes before we finally got him to wake up.
SO not like him to stay asleep after getting out of the car.
And on an unrelated note: Brandon builds some pretty cool block towers and buildings. It's amazing how different boys and girls imaginations are. The girls might build something like this now, but never that elaborate when they were Brandon's age.
He does this all the time. And they are always totally different. It's amazing to me. I build the same tower every time I play with him. Haha...
1 comment:
I love his block towers!!!
Post a Comment